The online toolkit draws on the practical experiences of hundreds of local, regional and national government officials, policy makers and practitioners. It offers hands-on advice and tools on how to integrate fundamental rights thinking into policy development, service delivery and administrative practices.
- Examples, lessons learned and tips from across the EU;
- Checklists for self-assessment;
- Online resources of joined-up human rights initiatives by national and local government, international organisations, and NGOs.
- The toolkit is divided into five broad topics:
- Understanding fundamental rights
- Coordination and leadership
- Communicating fundamental rights
- Participation and civil society
- Planning, monitoring and evaluation
The online tooklit is avaliable here: http://fra.europa.eu/en/joinedup/home?_cldee=am9hbm5hLmd1Y21hbkBzbGxnby5wbA%3d%3d